T.I. denied bail and may have to stay in jail until his court date a few months from now///Nas new album will be titled "Nigger" and released somtime in December

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Why Do We Care?


Have you all seen the video supposedly of Vivica in a very private situation doing very private things? Is that her? I hope not! Lord Knows don't nobody want their private business spread across the web for the world to see, so I have decided not to post it here on our site, however I did view the 15 second clip and to me the lady in the video looks a shade darker than Vivica and although some people our saying they have the same matching missing hair line, I say that could be anybody! I need more proof than her missing baby hair line! Than again no I don't! Shoot if it is Vivica, who cares? If it isn't...who cares!?

No comments: